Time Until It's All Over:

Sunday, November 13, 2011

cats & further tales of procrastination

Today my cat was meowing at me from her litterbox. I asked her why she was making a fuss and walked away.
I later found out that the door of the box wouldn't open for some reason and the cat was stuck in there until my mother noticed her piteous crying, went to investigate, and took the top off.
I now feel like a terrible pet owner.

That is not related to IB, but I felt the need to share.

In other news, as usual I've left my weekend homework until Sunday afternoon... And I have to work from 3 - 8:30.
I've got the design of that filthy rates of reactions lab done, though. The easy part, yes, but on the bright side, we don't even have to do a conclusion, which is really what I dislike doing.

I'm trying to avoid thinking about the Theory of Knowledge essay that's due on Wednesday.
Let's be serious, I'm probably going to fail that course.

No comments:

Post a Comment