Time Until It's All Over:

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Storytime in TOK with Michael Wigginton

So, Wigg just told this story to Sarah & I and we basically died.

"This one time, I was in Toronto to visit U of T, and there were A LOT of Asians. I was actually surrounded by Asians. And I'm not Asian. So I felt extremely uncomfortable. Naturally, I was looking for a way to escape, but everywhere I looked there were more Asians. I noticed there was a staircase in front of me, and felt relieved - but then I remembered I don't do stairs. So, I decided I would just run away to India... But then I remembered that I don't know where India is."

LOL TOK last year. <3

1 comment:

  1. When you got to India, all the women would be wearing a strange cloth on their head. Oh tok, lol.

    ReplyDelete