Time Until It's All Over:

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Exams

This is my first post on here! Exciting!
We've just gotten through our first semester of IB and practice exams (unless you're in physics or HL geo, writing on Monday, ha!) and I'm sure everyone is just super excited to start our first semesters of ToK, IB math and to finish off SL geographie! I'm really looking forward to starting this new term, mainly because it means we're that much closer to summer!! Yay!
I hope everyone's exams went well, or at least that everyone has survived :)
Good luck this term fellow classmates, stay strong, and STOP PROCRASTINATING!
p.s. if anyone was wondering; that last part about procrastination was for myself, even though I'm sure it applies to everyone else here as well.
- annavivgil

No comments:

Post a Comment