Time Until It's All Over:

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Almost there! (and also gatsby)

As crazy as it sounds, we only have 45 days of classes left before exams start - and that's not accounting for storm days or the fact that we're obviously going to skip a few. I don't know if I should be excited or terrified, but in either case that realisation was just the motivation I needed to actually start my WL2.

On an only ever-so-slightly related note, I was watching the second episode of the first season of How I Met Your Mother yesterday, and I realised that Ted Mosby is Gatsby -he held a series of parties simply in hopes of Robin showing up.

1 comment:

  1. if anyone watches californication besides me (and i think you should because it's the best ever, albeit a bit racy) there's a character in it who is jay gatsby (lew ashby)

    ReplyDelete