Time Until It's All Over:

Monday, February 13, 2012

proCATinating (similar to procrastikitty)

If you don't like boring stories and cats DON'T read, if you like irrevelant stories and cats by all means CONTINUE! I have found myself using similar means of procrastinating as Wigg by watching my cat perform a set of tricks that are rather ridiculous and makes my act look like a fool. He starts by enjoying some romps around the house and participating in foolish fights with string. Then the next thing on his list is to take a bath. Unfortunately for him his tongue is just slighty too long so when cleaning against the grain (fur) he sometimes has to tug his tongue free. I find this rather hilarious and proceed to watch him because to be completely honest I am not a huge fan of doing homework or anything else remotely productive. However the most distracting times are when he has a fight with his tail. It begins by him lying down and flapping his tail. His tail will often hit him in the face and he will become angry and try to catch it. Of course he misses because his tail is faster than his brain which than makes him more upset because he cannot catch this annoying thing that keeps hitting him in the face. And as you may know when a cat gets angry their tail flaps harder which inturn hits him in the face harder and makes him angrier. As you can see it is a vicious cycle, but overall a plesant way to spend my day. I hope that you have learned a thing or two on "ProCATinating with Laura-May" Thank you and good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment