Time Until It's All Over:

Friday, February 24, 2012

Math IA & Epcot

So today we were assigned our second math IA.

I've tried to read through it but I couldn't really focus - mainly because every time I saw "G-force", all I could think of was that ride at Epcot, Mission Space, where you can choose either the "green" ride or the "orange" ride, and it was a simulator, and if you chose orange then you could feel yourself being pushed back against the seat because of like, simulation G-force, or whatever. And it was kickass. So I think instead of doing the math IA, we should all go on a class trip to Orlando and go to Epcot so we can do Mission Space, and then we will understand everything we need to about G-force.

Since we'll already be in the area, we might as well hit up Universal Studios (WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER!) and Magic Kingdom, and also Busch Gardens because I want to pet a giraffe like Kati and also Catherine said it's bomb. So um, who's in .. ?

No comments:

Post a Comment