Time Until It's All Over:

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Do you want to play a game?

As we all know, the last couple of weeks have been horrendously stressful. So I think that when we return after March Break we ought to have a little bit more fun, by reviving a game from Pre-IB English.

I don't think any of you, except Sarah, were in on "The Boot", so here's how it works: there is a blue game card (pictured below) that determines the person who is 'it'. The objective of card holder (or the person who has the boot) is to pass the card off to someone else without them knowing. For example, if I were to give Stuart a book with the boot in it, he'd then be it. However, if when I tried to hand him the book he saw the boot in it and called me out on it, I'd still be it.

Unfortunately, I don't think I still have the original boot, so we'll have to use this beaver playing lacrosse.

I have no idea why a beaver would play lacrosse


Who's in?

3 comments: