Time Until It's All Over:

Monday, May 16, 2011

Free Period!

HEY Y'ALL

WE HAVE A FREE PERIOD!

For those of you who have HL Bio instead of SL Physics, the concept of free periods are probably not as exciting. BUT THEY ARE FOR ME!

However, I believe that the concept of 'having time' to work on SCHOOL WORK that is NOT 5am is taking its toll on Mike. He has been hitting his head off of the computer monitor next to me for about 20 minutes, off and on. I am slightly scared. We are apparently supposed to be working on our Extended Essay, but I don't have a topic yet, so too friggin bad dear. Instead, we are all 'working' on English, otherwise known as emailing each other and talking about Mexicans.


Now, a wonderful picture I found by google seaching 'cat hotdog':



Oh crap. Apparently there is more to this English project than I thought. GOTTA GO!


Happy free-perioding fellow IBers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment