Time Until It's All Over:

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Musings of a procrastinating IB student

Well... here we are less than a week away from our first ever IB exams, and I choose this time to write my first ever blog post. Why you may ask? Well I had planned on writing some more physics notes, then realized I didn't have my assessment statements, the realized I didn't know O'Tooles website, and I was unable to find the new syllabus online, so I figured I would attempt to do something productive, like our English blog, which led me here. Instead of doing something useful, like my chem lab that is due tomorrow and I have no idea to do it, or some more studying, I will bore you all with my commentary. Although speaking of exams, has anyone in géo read over that those "practice exams" in the green folder Mme. Munro gave us? It is most definitely not a practice exam, more like a random bunch of questions she threw together, which is helpful, but not as much as I would have liked. I wish these exams would just blow by, with us all coming out with sevens of course :). Physics is another story, at least with géo a few late nights of memorization will do the trick and I should be able to scrape by with a five or six ( if I am really lucky a seven, but lets not get carried away here), but you can't find understanding in a few late night, it will take several long hours and study sessions that are not interrupted by awful smelling teachers talking about fire ants.

Anyway that's all for now I guess, sorry for aiding in your procrastination efforts, but hey a study break is good every now and again :)

-ME :)

No comments:

Post a Comment