Time Until It's All Over:

Monday, May 9, 2011

WOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!

HELLO!
So, I'm finally writing my first blog post on here, and I am pretty pumped about it. I finally have the time!
As you can see, there is a lovely picture attached to this post of what appears to be a burning pile of papers. Those papers, my dear friends, are the entirety of my SL Géographie notes. Six modules, plus questions (mostly unanswered), case studies, and a practice exam. Let me tell you, watching it all go up in flames felt pretty damn good.
In other news, I finally feel like I'm on or at least near the same level of the other students in my SL Chemistry class, after switching into it from art a month after second semester started. I'll be a true chem whiz in no time ;) Chemistry and math are pretty much the only two classes at this point that even matter to me. In English, all we're doing is that Midaq Alley assignment, which is no biggie at all, geography is over, and of course, there's TOK. LOLJK, that's not a class. Although today I learned that knowledge issues are CRITICAL .. And Ms. Murphy was basically a celebrity NINE years ago.
Anyhow, I have like three pages of chem questions that apparently Wilkinson expected to be done by now despite the fact that I'm pretty sure no one did anything last week, so I guess I'll go get a start on that now.
Good luck to SL Physics-ers and French-ers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment