Time Until It's All Over:

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Hiiii guys,
i've recently remarked that i have been eating more often than usual. It goes like this: open my computer, open all my ms docs, look each of them over for three or four seconds, play a game of solitaire, lose, play again, lose again, continue playing until i finally win (i think my solitaire is rigged to make me feel like even more of a loser, because it takes forever to actually win a game), then go downstairs and find something to eat.. (repeat)

so basically, i've taken procrastinating to a new level
...
I call it
...
PROCRASTINEATING
pretty cool eh? I bet yews guys are thinking about procrastineating right now, but that's the beauty of it, unlike regular eating that you only think about right before mealtimes, you can constantly think about procrastineating. i think i should get some kind of award or something or be recognized for my prowess in behavioural analysis.. or something to that effect.


so anyways, when in a couple months the phrase catches on and every average joe who doesn't even have the average workload of an ib student starts using it, you guys should remember who conned this term (hint:it was me) and i'm very proud of it.

3 comments:

  1. so okay, after further investigation into urban dictionary i realized i didn't "con the term".. but i came up with it *also* which should count for something. And i may still be the reason it becomes famous :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do this too! Except instead of food it's *usually* tea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Excellent. The best type of procrastination !

    ReplyDelete