Time Until It's All Over:

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Seed Germination Labs Should Not Be A Thing

Hi guys!
So, I'm procrastinating - what else is new? - from that RIDICULOUS biology seed germination lab. I was all gung-ho to do it, until I accidentally made 10 unnecessary graphs .. And then I just sort of gave up.

I thoroughly enjoyed Hannah's blogpost, and I must admit I also suffer from procrastineating. Also procrastindrinkingtea. And procrastinplayingtamagotchi.

As for the countdown timer, BEAUTIFUL. I love Wigg. And on that note, who's all in for post-IB picnic at the Greenhill lookoff on the afternoon of May 22nd? Stuart, Morgan, and Jenn are of course welcome, even though they'll be done exams before then. I don't remember who I've discussed this with (Sarah, possibly?) but it definitely has to happen.

Lalalalala I don't know what else to say but I don't have anything better to do.

Umm .. OH, my stepfather told me a good joke today.

A police car stops on a street corner and the officer gets out and sees a woman wearing heavy makeup, heeled boots, and fishnet tights. He says to her "ma'am, did you know soliciting sex is illegal in this country?"
The woman replied "I'm not a prostitute! I'm selling condoms and a free demonstration."

Hehehehehehehe.

I wonder if prostitutes make more money than lawyers. Maybe I should consider a change in my career path.

Oh, for those of you who haven't seen this yet, you absolutely have to.


"Ophelia-so-bad-for-yourself"
"This is HAMLET we're talking about. Hamlet. There is something rotten in Denmark, and it's his piss-poor attitude!"

Enjoy :)

3 comments:

  1. that videp was amazinggg
    Thanks Kara.. although you did ruin the part where we wonder whether or not Ophelia is going to kill herself ( I totally already predicted this though so no worries, and my predictions are similar in quality to Clara's soooo...#worldlitjokes #hashtagsnotontwitter)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAH, that was awesome. We should write him into the play.

    ReplyDelete